Copyright © 1949 Poptronix, Inc.; used by permission.
(The copyright was not renewed and this issue is in the public domain.)
Radio-Craft magazine was started in 1929 and the name was changed to Radio-Electronics in 1948.
The Radio Hat (page 32) HTML version of the article
Each page is a 150 dpi jpg image.
300 dpi tiff files are available.